SOUTHDENE MEDICAL CENTRE
OUR STATEMENT OF PURPOSE, RULE & VALUES
We aim to provide our patients with an efficient service to provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high quality care and we encourage improvement by continuously updating our teamwork and premises.
- We promote registration of new patients through our website and leaflets with vision to provide a service to the local community.
- We always monitor the services we deliver to the patients and aim to identify and fulfil there needs.
- We also monitor our teamwork and our need for improvement.
- We also monitor the suitability of our premises and take the views of staff and our patients.
- We take action to protect people who use our services.
- We speak and work with transparency through our teamwork and our Patient Participation Group. We listen and accept the views and recommendations of our patients at regular meetings. We run frequent local surveys, all results, (negative and positive) are published on our website.
Excellence – Aiming to be a high performing practice
Caring – Treating everyone with dignity and respect
Integrity – Doing the right thing for our staff and population
Teamwork – Learning from each other to be the best we can